Effects of smoking weed and what it is like to be stoned.
We shouldn't diminish the benefits of cannabis just because of flawed stereotypes or propaganda of the government. If you ask yourself why marijuana is illegal, you should read one of my articles about this specific subject here. I just want to say that there are a lot of reasons to smoke weed on a regular basis and that you shouldn't let such a precious life experience get wasted just because of mindless social acceptance paradigms because trust me, you don't want to miss out on this wonderful experience.
Let's save the man boobs bullocks for another article and move right on to the part you wanted to read. What it is like to be stoned. The marijuana effect is what I'd like to call the steps it takes to enjoy this psychedelic to the fullest. You might be wondering why I call it a psychedelic but truth is it is categorized by the regime as a psychedelic drug with no medical value. Of course it isn't psychedelic in comparison with visual hallucinations - but don't underestimate the spiritual marijuana and what this can mean for your soul and spirit.
I myself am a real galactic truth pursuer and I set off my intellectual journey just two years back when I started smoking weed every day with some amazing friends. It was almost like a reincarnation, I felt like my eyes have finally opened. When I first started smoking weed, however, I didn't realize these qualities of cannabis. So are you wondering what you can expect from your first time smoking marijuana? Let's get right to it.
First time smoking pot - Trying weed!
Just make sure you have eaten a good meal and keep something to drink with you at all times. You all will probably have heard of the munchies, an incredible drive to eat snacks and other things to fill up your stomach. What to eat when stoned is really up to you. I love eating candies, fruits and salty things when I'm high but I guess this is just personal preference.
Do you get high for the first time? The answer is yes. You will start getting a very mellow and warm buzz in your head and your body will feel relaxed. You might get into sessions of endless laughter or it will put you to sleep. These are some very common attributes to a first time trip on marijuana and the problem is that it's a misconception that weed doesn't get any better. I hated weed when I first tried it. After a few tries I thought it was just boring. It wasn't until' two years ago that I started doing it some more. Let me tell you about the marijuana effect. After around ten to twenty times stoned your body and mind will get used to it and here is when it gets fun and interesting.
Now you can use your high not only to access an incredible amount of creativity, intuition and inspiration but also a whole new way of thought processing. Your whole brain seems to draw lines between thoughts in ways impossible when sober. Philosophical thoughts can be constructed and broken down respectively to create whole new reasoning which makes it such a wonderful substance to me. I used to be a follower of commercialism but marijuana made me spiritual and learned me the astonishing values of unconditional love.
Marijuana has been used in ceremonies of spiritualism and religion throughout history and thus we must never forget that the real laws of marijuana use rest on sacred novelties and the abandonment of the ego. I used to be a kid full of hate, bitterness and disgust of the human race. Marijuana has changed me into a better man and I will never forget the times that marked my holy resurrection into the depths of mental psychedelia.
Last words and tips on getting high for the first time.
Remember that this is an experience that you should enjoy to the fullest. You really don't have to worry about it being to heavy on your brain because you won't lose control over your own body or mind and unless you have a very, very special and particular weed you won't experience any hallucinations or mind fucks. The more stoned you get the more you will feel like a marshmallow. When it really goes bad, try to eat some fruits or take some vitamin pills because they will work wonders. Eventually you will fall asleep anyway and eating some food will always make you feel better. Never forget to drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. When supplying yourself with water you will experience a must clearer trip and you'll be able to keep your head clear of the gentle but chaotic buzz of the marijuana. Enjoy people, this is an experience you don't want to miss!

No comments:
Post a Comment